A Year In A Band is a hybrid of a band management, record contract, and music education. Students in the program sing up for a year to year commitment during which they create their own album of original songs and play shows across Southern California.
Bands are assigned a coach who facilities attends weekly rehearsals. Our booking agents are constantly finding new opportunities for bands to play shows. Our full time studio in Simi Valley helps the bands crank out the hits!
Each Year includes
- 125 hours of rehearsal with instructor
- Show at venues such as the Canyon Club, The Whiskey A Go Go, the Roxy, County Fairs, LA Marathon, and many more
- Band photoshoots
- Posters for shows
- Monthly live recordings
- 30+ hours of mixing per band
- 40+ hours of recording per band
- Release of album/EP with original songs
- Holiday recording in December
- Weekend band retreat in Big Bear
- Individual practice routines
- Band Specific Summer Week
- Tuition $275 per month